En este blog voy a estar hablando sobre mis maquetas de estadios de fútbol, sobre el mundo de las maquetas y también reivindico el derecho al ocio, si te gusta seguime.
wonderfull but lot of errors for france 1978 : jean-paul bertrand demanes-gerard janvion,marius tresor,christian lopez,maxime bossis-dominique bathenay,henri michel,michel platini-dominique rocheteau,bernard lacombe,didier six
I really admire your work. It was a passion for me when I was a child, but I still like it. Those "paper football players" are coming from an Italian magazine around 1959 and 1969. If I well understand, you have "rebuild" every World championship. If you need to know the real names of every football player, I can give you the correct link in Wikipedia. Bravo, bravo!
wonderfull but lot of errors for france 1978 : jean-paul bertrand demanes-gerard janvion,marius tresor,christian lopez,maxime bossis-dominique bathenay,henri michel,michel platini-dominique rocheteau,bernard lacombe,didier six
ResponderBorrarI really admire your work. It was a passion for me when I was a child, but I still like it. Those "paper football players" are coming from an Italian magazine around 1959 and 1969. If I well understand, you have "rebuild" every World championship. If you need to know the real names of every football player, I can give you the correct link in Wikipedia. Bravo, bravo!
ResponderBorrar